Water Intake Calculator
What is Water Intake Calculator
This Water Intake Calculator helps you to determine approximately the amount of water you must drink each day to avoid dehydration. Remember, this is only an estimate. The actual amount one needs depends on many factors like exercise, illness and fluid content in dietary intake.
This calculator will ask you about Age, Gender, Height, Weight, Season and Activity Level.
After calculating the given data, this calculator will show you your calculated Water Intake value you should drink per day in order to be hydrated. Like Water Intake Calculator, you may also use Body Fat Calculator.
Daily Water Intake for You!
you should drink ...... of water per day
Benefits of Using Water Intake Calculator
Water Intake Calculator is a great tool that can help you make a better decision. This calculator shows you your calculated Water Intake value you should drink per day in order to be hydrated.
This Water Intake Calculator allows users to enter Values in Metric or in Standard.
The best thing about this calculator is that they don’t require any special knowledge or skills to use. All you need to do is input the values and this calculator will show you Water Intake Value.
Drinking enough water helps you to lose weight because without water the body can’t metabolize fat adequately
How much Water in our body already?
Human body is made up of almost 60%-70% water.
Daily Water Intake Calculator
Do you make the mistake of waiting until you feel thirsty before drinking water? Thirst isn’t a signal from your body indicating that your body water level is depleting. It is a warning that you are dehydrated and you need to drink up soon. By the time you feel thirsty your body would already have lost 1 -2 % of its water. Drink water at regular intervals so you don’t get dehydrated. On an average, a sedentary adult should drink 1.5 liters of water per day
Important Water Facts:
- Human body is made up of almost 60%-70% water.
- Small amounts of beverages like Tea, Coffee or Alcohol does not cause dehydration as previously believed
- Drink a glass of water before a meal. I It not only controls your eating and helps to keep your weight in healthy range but also helps to protect your stomach wall from the harmful effects of digestive acids
- Drinking enough water helps you to lose weight because without water the body can’t metabolize fat adequately
- The symptoms of dehydration include headache, stomachache, behavioral changes, depression
- Cognitive functions like concentration, memory, and critical thinking decline when there is over 2% body water loss occurs
- 22%-30% loss of total body water can lead to coma and death.
What happens if water intake is more?
When you drink too much water, your kidneys can’t get rid of the excess water. The sodium content of your blood becomes diluted. This is called hyponatremia and it can be life-threatening.
What happens if water intake is less?
Dehydration is the absence of a sufficient amount of water in your body. The best way to beat dehydration is to drink before you get thirsty. If you’re thirsty, you’re already mildly dehydrated, and that can cause symptoms like headache, fatigue, dizziness and more.
How long can you go without water?
The body requires a lot of water to maintain an internal temperature balance and keep cells alive. In general, a person can survive for about three days without water